Source: Direct Gov
e-learning can give you the freedom and flexibility to learn when and where you want and at your own pace. You can study a wide range of subjects at any level, and e-learning can be ideal if the subject you’re interested in isn’t available nearby.
What are the benefits of e-learning?
e-learning makes use of information and communications technology to provide innovative ways to learn. Distance learning covers learning remotely on courses such as home study or ‘self-study’ courses, which can be combined with e-learning.
e-learning may appeal to you if you:
- want to learn when and where you want, at your own pace
- have commitments which make it harder for you to attend a regular course
- have mobility or health problems that make travel or attendance difficult
- live a long way from a training provider
- work irregular hours or shifts